1
Cybersecurity Introduction Okay, so what I'm not gonna do in this article is tell you to use stronger passwords. Set up 2FA, use A VPN, any of those generic basic security tips that you can find anywhere on the internet. What I'm gonna share with you are seven important security tips that I think most people aren't doing because they aren't even aware that they need to. So stick around. 1. Setup a Secret Email One of the first things that you can do to create stronger security for yourself online is to set up a separate email address for your banking investments and other really highly sensitive online logins. Essentially what I'm saying here is you don't want your primary email address, that's the one that you're using for all of your communications. Whenever you email somebody or you sign up for something, you don't want that to be the same as the email that you use for your logins for your bank and your investments. And more than likely, that is the…